Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is one of the most iconic FPS titles of its generation, a classic and played by millions of people around the world.
CS:GO, as well as most of Valve’s games, shows how art design can increases a game’s longevity. It holds its own against more modern titles, partly because of its established core gameplay and active community.
CS: GO promises to expand on CS’ award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac.”
Valve really knows how to make trailers.
See an analysis of Steam’s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player numbers
- Release Notes for 12/4/2023
- Release Notes for 11/30/2023
- Release Notes for 11/20/2023
- Release Notes for 11/17/2023
- Release Notes for 11/16/2023
- Release Notes for 11/13/2023
- Release Notes for 11/9/2023
- Release Notes for 11/8/2023
- Release Notes for 11/3/2023
- The Maps Workshop
You can even follow and spectate tournaments.
- Paid 255$ on this one W\L?
- Got banned after being a long standing Member of 16+ years
- My ★ Forest DDPAT Gloves | Field Tested after the recent glove update...
- In my 2.5 hours of playing CS this is my first time getting a kill like this
- Do you feel like you've ever messed up? I do. Someone else can do the math...
- VAC ban reverted but still going into cheater lobbies
- Trust factor low after the bans??
- Theory about the false ban wave
- To all the people who kept denying the fact that a false VAC/Overwatch banwave was happening and kept blaming the people who were innocent this entire time:
- You can "see through" the vote kick window even while scoped in
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
tell other players
– the pro’s and con’s of the game
– would you play again? Why/Why not
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.