EverQuest – Explore a massive fantasy world, embark on epic quests, battle through dungeons, and take down challenging foes.
It is now considered one of the greatest video games ever made. It has received numerous awards, including the 1999 GameSpot Game of the Year and a 2007 Technology & Engineering Emmy Award.
While dozens of similar games have come and gone over the years, EverQuest still endures as a viable commercial enterprise with new expansions still being released on a regular basis, over twenty years after its initial launch. It has spawned a number of spin-off media, including books and video games, as well as a sequel, EverQuest II, which launched in 2004.
Even today, EverQuest continues to add immersive gameplay, captivating storytelling, and exciting worlds full of mystery, fantasy, and adventure.
Steam ‘real time’ current player stats
Join a thriving, dedicated community, immerse yourself in hundreds of unique zones, battle thousands of creatures, and complete exciting quests.
- New Spells Laurion’s Song?
- Sanity Check on Auto Grant AAs
- Who is not buying Laurion’s Song?
- Boxing Team Composition
- Best server for a newbie? (F2P)
- Please, for the love of God help me decide on my final 2 for the 6box crew
- Oakwynd looking for 35+ powerleveling
- every year when its winter out and people stay inside more, my mom f49 and dad m49, play everquest a bunch the premise of playing a game older then me was "cringy" But, this year i finally caved and am trying it with them. its is about 9 years older then me
- Clumsy's World Campfire Chat (EQEmu) - Sunday, Dec 3rd 6PM EST
tell other players
– the pro’s and con’s of the game
– would you play again? Why/Why not
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.