Path of Exile is completely free and will never be pay-to-win. Path of Exile is unusual among action role-playing games in that there is no in-game currency. The game’s economy is based on bartering “currency items”.
Path of Exile takes place in the dark fantasy world, where the government of the island nation of Oriath exiles people to the continent of Wraeclast, a ruined continent home to many ancient gods. Taking control of an exile, players can choose to play as one of seven character classes – Marauder, Duelist, Ranger, Shadow, Witch, Templar, and Scion.
Players must fight their way back to Oriath, defeating ancient gods and great evils during their journey.
An ongoing analysis of Steam’s concurrent players
TITLE: Path of Exile
GENRE: Action, Adventure, Free to Play, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, RPG
DEVELOPER: Grinding Gear Games
PUBLISHER: Grinding Gear Games
RELEASE DATE: Oct 23, 2013
ESRB: Mature 17+
GAME NEWS HUB
- 50 Point Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When you Spend Points
- Watch the Affliction Livestream Soon!
- November 2023 Events Have Ended
- Trial of the Ancestors Lore with KittenCatNoodle - Part 2
- Path of Exile: Affliction Livestream Twitch Drops
- Weekend Thanksgiving Sale
- Path of Exile 2: November 30 Livestream Teaser
- Community Reacts to Affliction Teaser
- Core Supporter Packs and Kirac’s Vault Pass End Soon!
- Community Showcase
Fair-To-Play. Never Pay-To-Win.
We’re committed to creating a fair playing field for all players. You cannot gain gameplay advantage by spending real money in Path of Exile.
- Time to run lab again
- Feel a bit strange that Chris was not the one presenting the league.
- Could it be that after all these years, double Mon'tegrul is finally viable?
- Corrupting skill gems is now much more risky
- 3.23 Side-by-side Gem Changes Spreadsheet
- Path of Pathing has been updated to 3.23
- Might be cool for leveling
- SRS additive damage not nerfed
- In case you haven't noticed, gems tags can change in transfiguration.
- Lemme See those Charms!
Path of Exile
tell other players
– the pro’s and con’s of the game
– would you play again? Why/Why not
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.