We Were Here is the free pilot episode in a series of cooperative standalone puzzle adventures. We Were Here is the free pilot episode in a series of cooperative standalone puzzle adventures.
Two players are trapped inside an abandoned castle, with Player One confined to a small secluded part of the castle as Player Two roams the halls trying to find Player One. Every room challenges your wits and ability to communicate clearly, using only your voice.
Note: This game requires both players to have a working PC-compatible microphone.
Get ‘real time’ current player stats
TITLE: We Were Here
GENRE: Action, Adventure, Free to Play, Indie
DEVELOPER: Total Mayhem Games
PUBLISHER: Total Mayhem Games
FRANCHISE: We Were Here Series
RELEASE DATE: Feb 3, 2017
ESRB: E – everyone
GAME NEWS HUB
- The We Were Here series is on sale
- Nominate We Were Here Expeditions: The FriendShip
- It’s time to get spooky!
- Today is the last day to claim The FriendShip for free!
- It’s time to hop onboard!
- We Were Here Series Sale!
- We Were Here Forever joins console!
- We Were Here to celebrate Christmas
- Nominate We Were Here Forever
- Chronicles of Castle Rock Finale!
Are you ready to find out how well you and your friends work together? If you like living on the edge, try playing it with a complete stranger!
Explore intriguing environments and search for clues in a fictional castle inspired by Castle Rock, Antarctica.
Lost in a frozen wasteland and split up from your partner inside an abandoned castle, the only possession you have left is a walkie-talkie with a familiar voice on the other end. Can the two of you find your way out in time?
- we were here forever bug fix
- Hello anyone got here forever ?
- Looking for CO-OP buddy
- We were here too bug
- Rapper sampled we were here?
- Spike Puzzle bugged?
- Escape Room Mastery! We Were Here Series Review
- Need help. We Were Here.
- What if....
- Quick question
We Were Here
tell other players
– the pro’s and con’s of the game
– would you play again? Why/Why not
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.