PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS is a battle royale that pits 100 players against each other. Land on strategic locations, loot weapons and supplies, and survive to become the last team standing across various, diverse Battlegrounds.
Players can choose to enter the match solo, duo, or with a small team of up to four people. The last person or team alive wins the match.
Steam ‘real time’ player stats
- December Events & Drops
- PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Weekly Bans Notice (11/27~12/3)
- Patch Notes - Update 27.1
- December Store Update 2023
- Survivor Pass: Rondo and New System Rundown
- PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Weekly Bans Notice (11/20~11/26)
- PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Weekly Bans Notice (11/13~11/19)
- PUBG x KFC My Favorite Chicken Spot Event Winners
- PGC 2023 Grand Finals - Ticket Sales!
- PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Weekly Bans Notice (11/6~11/12)
Squad up and prepare to take back the chicken dinner on the grounds. LAND, LOOT, SURVIVE!
- ONE IN THE CHAMBER - THE ULTIMATE PUBG CLUTCH
- So many bots
- PUBG Rondo Billboard in Manhattan
- What a clown of a company....
- how long is maintenance?
- Reference to Princess Bride?
- Duo vs Squads Taking every dub we can get boat - land shot
- December 2017 PUBG CLIP
- Crashing Issues
- my two accounts got suspended for one day long for 4 times in 4 days due to so-called use of hack/cheat, what happened?
tell other players
– the pro’s and con’s of the game
– would you play again? Why/Why not
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.