Aim Lab has been developed as your personal trainer to help you get better … if you are looking to improve as an FPS player.
Blending cutting-edge performance, tracking, and analytics with artificial intelligence to make you better, faster. Bad at flick shots to your left? Can’t hit strafing or jumping targets? We fix that. Our rich data visualizations help you understand your performance and let you level up in no time!
Aim Lab is regularly updated with new features to support more games and is a must for any players, from beginner to pro, to gain a competitive edge
Get ‘real time’ current player stats
- Introducing Aimlabs Academy - Shoot for the stars!
- Introducing Sightline - Our New Event With 9 New Tasks To Grind!
- New Home Tab, Playlist Of the Day, New Stat Widgets & More!
- PRESENTING RANKED SEASON 2: DUSK RUNNERS
- Universal Sens Finder, Heatmaps & Trends, and Friends Only Leaderboards!
- New Profile Pictures + Banners, Animated Weapon Skins + Targets, & updated HUD!
- AIMLABS 1.3
- Aimlabs 1.2 Profile Customization, Results Screen Improvements!
- All items on sale during the Steam Summer Sale!
- Aimlabs first ranked season is officially live now!
Time to warm up with our unlimited scenarios & rank up in-game!
- Won't post here normally, i think i just did really good on gridshot 3x3 (don't use any aimtrainer normally but i play alot of osu lol)
- Is there no vsync or other setting that reduces screen tearing?
- How much do you practice a day?
- Anyone 80k+ in GridShot Ultimate with 10cm/360 here?
- unkillable targets bug
- playlist of the day?
- Why does the game take 2 minutes to close?
- The human limit
- Cannot get access to Aimlab+ after subscription on steam
- Hey guys I’m new
tell other players
– the pro’s and con’s of the game
– would you play again? Why/Why not
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.