FPS Chess – It turns out you are not playing Chess at all, but an FPS. Just make sure to practice your aim!
Battle a friend in this fast paced 1v1 class-based first-person shooter. Chess takes a back-seat to FPS as you win duel after duel and capture the opponent’s pieces until you’ve beaten their king and won the game.
Get ‘real time’ current player stats
Pawn: rifle, sprint, spawn minions
Bishop: shotgun, grenade, gliding
Rook: sniper rifle, grappling hook, defense barrier
Knight: bow and arrow, homing arrow, charge
Queen: heavy machine gun, telepathic abilities, flight
King: sword, ground pound, tractor beam, block (kind of)
TITLE: FPS Chess
GENRE: Action, Casual, Free to Play, Strategy
DEVELOPER: Meta Fork
PUBLISHER: DigiPen Institute of Technology
RELEASE DATE: Jul 16, 2022
GAME NEWS HUB
Senior Game project made by three programmers in Unreal Engine 4
- Looking for a challenger
- Are there hackers in this game?
- Bishop (and Rook) needs a nerf. Let me explain.
- pawn sweep online (3 pawns, 1 bishop, king vs 1 pawn)
- Any1 wanna play fps chess?
- Is my opponent stupid? (King too op)
- We're playing an FPS Chess tourney for the charity stream Extra Life! Our finals will be on the main GameDay this saturday!
- Looking for a competent player to go against
- We flew into the really loud plane in the sky as kings. Are you here, my friend?
- YO WTF!
RATE FPS Chess
tell other players
– the pro’s and con’s of the game
– would you play again? Why/Why not
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.