Guild Wars 2‘s open world is all about discovery and exploration. Check your content guide for suggestions when you set out on your adventures, consult your compass to find interesting landmarks…or just pick your favorite direction to travel in and let adventure find you. Tyria is full of characters with their own stories and goals, and you’ll be rewarded for helping them out—or thwarting their plans—by completing renown hearts and dynamic events.
When you meet other players in the open world, you don’t need to join their party to lend a helping hand, investigate a secret jumping puzzle, or team up against a deadly world boss. Don’t grind; play the way you want to play! Whether you’re reviving defeated players, rescuing soldiers from a Risen onslaught, or gathering herbs, you’ll earn experience points.
Get ‘real time’ current player stats
TITLE: Guild Wars 2
GENRE: Adventure, Free to Play, Massively Multiplayer, RPG, co-op, mmo, pvp, fantasy, open world
FRANCHISE: Guild Wars
RELEASE DATE: Aug 23, 2022
GAME NEWS HUB
- Play the Expanded Weapon Proficiency Beta Today
- Nominate us for the Steam Awards!
- Guild Wars 2 Black Friday Sales and New Hero Jump Start Bonus Event Start Today
- Sword-Wielding Necromancers Are Gluttons for Punishment
- Armed with Dual Pistols, Guardians Rain Down Bullets of Justice!
- WvW Update: Guild Hall Arenas and World Restructuring Beta
- Set Off Chain Reactions with the Engineer Short Bow Proficiency
- Pistols Grant Elementalists the Choice between Greater Damage and Defense
- Rifle Mesmers Direct Allies to the Nearest Emergency Exit
- Create Otherworldly Bonds when Revenants Brandish Scepters
Choose from an arsenal of professions and weapons, explore a vast open world, compete in PVP modes and more. Join over 16 million players now!
- How do we, the community, feel about people who (during daily "activities") idle?
- Treasure mushroom in a nutshell
- Regarding using the level boost.
- How to get better as a casual player?
- Living World or SotO?
- Oneiros-Spun armor really enjoying mix matching ! my Necromancer!
- For this Wintersday 2023, please add "Tasca's Theme" as part of the Wintersday soundtracks that plays in Divinity's Reach and the other maps!
- I mean, it's just texture layers
- Best/fun ranged build
- Where is the interest for more raids?
Guild Wars 2
tell other players
– the pro’s and con’s of the game
– would you play again? Why/Why not
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.