I commissioned some bees 0 – A hidden object game where you must find all the bees to complete each level. Can you find them all? Warning: Relaxing.
Get ‘real time’ current player stats
TITLE: I commissioned some bees 0
GENRE: Casual, Free to Play, Indie, single player, casual, 2d, abstract, cartoon
DEVELOPER: Follow The Fun
PUBLISHER: Follow The Fun
FRANCHISE: Follow The Fun, I Commissioned Some ___
RELEASE DATE: Jan 12, 2023
GAME NEWS HUB
- Nominate I Commissioned Some Bees 0 for Most Relaxing
- V1.2.2 - Removed bad symbol
- V1.2.1 - Fixed missing data - save slot 1 writing to wrong folder
- V1.2.0 - Fixed pausing prevents clicking bees until restarting the level
- V1.1.1 - Fixed achievements not working (sdk missing)
- V1.1.0 - Steamdeck support + minor changes
🐝 1000+ bees
🖼️ 10 unique artworks
💡 ∞ Unlimited hints if you get stuck
♻️ Restore a small number of bees to a painting so you can find them again!
🍯 Additional bee related objects to find
🎵 Music and ambiance for each artwork
⌨️ Use your keyboard to move/zoom in if you have no scrollwheel
💾 3 save slots
🗑️ Reset progress entirely and play again
🕒 Timer included to show how long you took to complete each level
Use your mouse to move around the image and zoom in / out. When you find a bee, click it and it will disappear. You can also use WASD to move and the arrow keys to zoom.
With 10 art pieces to choose from, and 1000+ bees, you will have a lot of searching to do.
RATE – I commissioned some bees 0
tell other players
– the pro’s and con’s of the game
– would you play again? Why/Why not
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.